Back to Article
Back to Article

Staff Streaming Picks: Study Music

Staff Streaming Picks: Study Music

Need to unwind? Tune in to these relaxing, focusing study helpers

With exams comes studying, and with studying comes stress. That stress is doubled when you can’t concentrate on the work in front of you, and the whole ordeal becomes one giant stress bubble. In these scenarios, you just need to plug in your headphones and focus, blocking out the distractions of the world around you. Then it comes down to the decision of “What should I listen to?”. With the millions of options to select from, it is easy to get lost. Below are a collection of great Spotify playlists to tune into, in order to create the perfect mind space for concentration and relaxation.

Photo by Tim Gouw on Unsplash

1. Time to Study

If you are in the mood for a smooth variety of specially crafted by the newspaper staff, listen to this playlist of bops and calming hits to get into a productive mood.

1. Mellow Beats

In the need of some background music to wind down and organize your thoughts? This mix is a perfect accumulation of chill background music to help you focus on the work in front of you.

1.  Low-Key

Perfect for relaxation on concentration, this playlist features many smaller artists who have created beautiful harmonious melodies that help guide your focus to the tasks at hand.

1. Study Zone

This playlist, put together by Spotify themselves puts together a mix of today’s hits, throwbacks, and lesser known tunes to generate and easy-listening playlist fit for and study party.

With every good study session arises the need for a decent study break. Whether you prefer to doodle, hang out with friends, or throw a solo dance party to unwind, the below playlists are your ticket to a relaxing and re-energizing study break.

Photo by Wenni Zhou on Unsplash

1. Take a Break

Another custom selected playlist by the staff of the newspaper, this playlist puts together a mix of upbeat tunes made for a quick karaoke session, dance party, or hang out in between study periods.

1. Songs to Sing in the Car

Another great list to sing along to, these songs will help you release all that pent-up nervous energy built up by studying.

1. Study Break

Once again, Spotify managed to create the perfect list of hits to help relax after studying. These jams will have you de-stressed in no time!

1. Motivation Mix

This playlist provides a mix of motivating song, allowing you to recharge and keep on trekking along your studying path.

Photo by Juan Camilo Navia on Unsplash

The Claw • Copyright 2018 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in